What Is a Chaplain:
In times of grief, distress or disruption it is
often helpful to seek out someone who can come alongside
with a keenly listening ear and helpful perspectives.
The chaplain is such a person. In him you have a
confidential, non-judgmental sounding board with
whom to share your burden, be guided to find your
own answers, and discover where God is in the midst
of your journey.
Chaplain Allens Personal
1. You don't have to make the journey alone.
(II Corinthians 1:3-4)
2. You can get no closer to God than you are
right now. (Ephesians 4:6)
3. God's presence in your life will affect everything
you come in contact with as it presents itself
in the form of love and service.
4. There is hope in times of spiritual distress.
5. Anything that takes you in the direction
of better health is probably within God's will.
6. Prefer nothing to the work of God. (Benedict
of Nursia) Note: In its essence the work of
God consists of prayer and love.
heal sometimes, to remedy often, to comfort always.
A French Proverb